R407F, R-407F, Refrigerant, 7.5 Lb. Tank, Zeotropic HFC Blend, Low & Medium Temp
- With a lower Global Warming Potential (GWP) and higher efficiency compared to R404A and R407A, R407F is a great alternative for various commercial refrigeration applications
- Zeotropic refrigerant blend containing R32, R125 and R134a
- Refrigerant must be charged from the liquid phase to ensure accurate composition
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information
- Systems using R407F can consume up to 15% less energy than systems using R404A
- Use of R407F can reduce CO2 emissions by up to 40%
- Can be retrofitted into existing systems and used for new installations, please contact A‑Gas for more information
- Be aware of the high discharge temperature at low temperature applications. Discharge temperature mitigation may be required
You must be certified by the (EPA), Section 608 or Section 609 to purchase this item.
You must show proof of certification before paying and before the item is shipped.
*If you are purchasing this item for resale only to EPA Certified Technicians then please indicate so in a message and please keep accurate records of same.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: We are a U.P.S. Certified Hazardous Material Shipper for both the United States and Canada.
The package will be properly labeled as a "Hazardous Materials Package" with all the required United States Department of Transportation identification labels as required in DOT-CFR Title 49 shipping regulations including "ORMD" Limited Quantities Exemption shipments.
Listed with ExportYourStore.com