R11, R-11, Trichlorofluoromethane, Refrigerant, (1) 28 oz Can, R11
This listing is for an EPA regulated refrigerant, R11 which may only be sold with the following disclaimer;
In order to purchase this item;
- You must be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), under Section 608 or Section 609 of the United States Clean Air Act and as a result of the Montreal Protocol Established on September 15th, 1987.
- You must show proof of certification before paying and before the item is shipped.
- Merely stating that you are "EPA certified", is not enough to satisfy these requirements.
- **If you are a wholesaler and you are selling to a buyer who will resell the item to certified buyer, you must state that you will keep sufficient records to establish that the purchaser of the refrigerant is going to resell it to certified technicians.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- We are a U.P.S. Certified Hazardous Material Shipper for both The United States and Canada shipments.
- The package will be properly labeled as a "Hazardous Materials Package" with all the required United States Department of Transportation identification labels as required per United States Department Of Transportation CFR Title 49 Shipping regulations.
- UPS Ground Only!
- This item requires a "ADULT SIGNATURE"!
One (1) Can
Each can contains 28 oz.
R11, Refrigerant 11, R-11, 28 oz.
Self-Sealing Can with 1/4" Male Flare Hose connection.
The hose connection has a internal valve core, self-sealing cans now required by the EPA.