*Includes a cool STP Racing Sticker
*Valve Core Replacement Tool Kit
MP-39, MP39, Refrigerant Coolers, Freezers, 28 oz Recharge Kit Gauge & Hose NEW!
Each can contains 28 oz. Of Refrigerant
The can has a 1/4" Male flare "top-mount" hose connection with a internal valve core. It will also come with a brass cap with internal seal to keep the connection clean and prevent any accidental leaks.
You do not need any can taper for this can.
It contains 28 oz. (almost 2 lbs) of Refrigerant MP-39. 16 oz. equals 1 lb.
(1) Top Mount, screw-on, gauge taper.
(1) 36" Charging hose, 1/4" female flare with valve core depressor on one end.
(2) extra gaskets/o-rings for the taper.
Freon & MP39 is an HCFC retrofit refrigerant for R-12 in stationary positive displacement air-conditioning and refrigeration systems such as walk-in coolers, beverage dispensers, vending machines, and supermarket systems.
Field experience has shown that no oil change is needed in many unitary and close-coupled systems.
Medium- and low-temperature positive displacement equipment in supermarket systems and walk-in coolers.
- Works with existing mineral oil (MO) in many unitary and close-coupled systems.
- Alkylbenzene (AB) oil is recommended for optimum oil return.
- One compressor oil change to AB will typically remove 50% to 80% of the existing MO, which satisfies the recommendations and requirements of most compressor manufacturers; 10% to 25% less refrigerant is needed.
An EPA certificate is required to purchase MP39
Refrigerant "OR" a statement saying you are
purchasing this for "Resale Only" is acceptable.
The "Resale Only" statement can be in the form
of an e-mail sent to us.